- This depends on the volume and type of music you are listening to. If you keep the volume setting of zeppy unchanged (at 70%) when you turn zeppy on, you can expect a play time of 8 to 10 hours in music mode. For sound cloud mode you might reach 10 to 12 hours. In energy low mode you may reach a playtime up to 20 hours.
- An empty battery will be charged to full in approx. 5 hours. After 90 min of charging you will have reached a capacity of approx. 70% already
- Yes, zeppy can be used during charging.
- Without any obstacles in between the distance can reach approximately 10 m
- Your slave zeppy can reach a distance of 40 to 50 meter under free outdoor environment (e.g .garden)
- It can play from room to room on same floor depending on wall construction
- Yes, it will affect the run time of the Master zeppy…for 2 or 3 paired zeppy it will be not really noticeable…but when you reach up to 8 zeppy you might loose 1 hour on the Master zeppy…if possible we recommend that you hook up external power supply such as AC/DC Charger or Powerbank to Master zeppy if you use pairing with more than 4 zeppy in case you need extended play time.
- Zeppy is designed as floating speaker. If you place zeppy with its membrane facing water you will be able to hear the music 1 m around zeppy under water.
- However if you push zeppy under water you might loose the Bluetooth signal of your phone, if you push it down deeper as 30 to 40 cm to water level.
- Yes, you can use zeppy und such water conditions.
- Make sure that your USB charging port is whipped dry after water use. (open the cap and dip off water drops.
- In case of use in saltwater ALWAYS check if water went inside charging port. Rinse with fresh water and dry it up.
- Always make sure that your USB port is DRY BEFORE charging
- Yes, zeppy can withstand drops from 1 m height without internal demage.
- Zeppy will also not cause any demage to your floor (e.g) floor) due to its soft characteristic and shape.
- Dents and scratches on zeppys membrane will not affect its performance
- zeppy is quite durable but there are two things you should keep away from zeppy, sharp knives/ blades such as Stanley and needles or sharp screws. Those could penetrate the housing or rubber crimp of the membrane and zeppy could loose its water tightness.
- Keep zeppy away from direct fire, and excessive heat places (as common for any electronic device)
- Yes, please connect zeppy to external power and keep holding the sound select button for at least 5 seconds down. ALL LEDS will light up. Wait until zeppy will turn back to normal charging LED lights. This may take up to 90 seconds.
12. Do you need a new manual?
- You can download it here. Best would be to print it on A3-format, or you save it on your device.
This link will be opened automatically in a new window:
If you have further questions please contact us directly by filling out our contact Form on this site - https://zeppy.com/pages/kontakt